Sunday, November 20, 2011

What can I say?

I'm a terrible blogger. You would think that by now, I would have quit. But then I made our blog our homepage. So whenever I open the Internet, I have to look at it. And it is time to update. It has been a long time since my last post. I will try to be brief.






Emma turned six this August. She is such a big girl! She really wanted to get her ears pierced and so we let her. She was really big about it and so far we have had no problems and she loves them! (You can't really see them in the picture, but trust me, they are there.)


We spent much of the summer doing this:


If you can't tell, that's a road trip. Doesn't it look familiar? By the way, you really shouldn't try to take a picture while driving. I think that counts as 'distracted'.

School started again. Emma is in grade one this year and loving it! She loves being bigger than the kindergartners and has taken it upon herself to be a mother hen to them all at recess. She is very sweet. She is working really hard. It amazes me what they are already learning.

We are doing preschool with Kaylee and a few other kids at home this year. I am teaching and really having fun. It is neat to watch Kaylee interact with other kids in a setting different than playdate. She is working so hard and (hopefully) learning lots!

Halloween was nice this year. No snow, not a ton of wind we did lots of trick or treating and got way too much candy. Isn't that the way that it goes though? I have a love/hate relationship with candy. This year we had a rockstar, Rapunzle, and a sheriff. Eli had a cowboy hat (that he wouldn't wear) and a horse that has suspenders, you wear and it looks like you're riding it.

Anyway, that is the catch up as short as I could make it. Maybe I'll post again in a few months...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog and family
mom

bgibb said...

i love that timothy wore a tie on a roadtrip!

Leslie said...

ashley you are a terrible blogger. but i am super glad you havent quit! i love catching up on your life. your kids are sure cute!