Monday, November 21, 2011

CUPCAKES!!!!!

So, I got a new cookbook for my birthday this year. It is called "What's new, cupcake?" It has awesome cupcake decorating ideas in it. Really cool stuff. Anyway, we have some friends moving away and had an open house 'pie party' for them. Everyone brought pie. So, these are my pies. Apple and cherry.


They were pretty tasty and really fun to make. Easy, yet a little time consuming. And my hand really hurt after. But it was sooo worth it. Also, to watch grown men pouring over my new cookbook at the party was pretty priceless!


Also, yesterday was our ward Primary Program, where all the kids at church provide the main service. It was so adorable! Emma woke up pretty sick Sunday morning so she didn't go but Kaylee did awesome! She remembered her part, picked her outfit and told me she wanted her hair in hot rollers. I could not believe how big she looked! It helped that she stands a full head taller than the other four-year-olds! Isn't she beautiful!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so grown up. Beautiful Kaylee grandma is proud of you.
love grandma Allred

Abel's R Us said...

Love the cupcakes!! I'm going to have to get that cookbook... I'm a bit of a cookbook junkie... :)