Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kids

Ya gotta love 'em. Eli's new favorite thing is to climb on the kitchen counter top and rummage through the cupboards. Which is where we keep our keys. And the camera. So, he has to get as many keys as he can and he puts them in his 'car', which is the girl's doll stroller, and push them around. He also loves to take pictures. He figured out how to turn the camera on and take pictures all by himself. I'm so proud! Here are a couple of pictures of his favorite things. (He took them all by himself, I found them while looking through the pictures.)






Also, just something that I have to add. This morning I was unloading the dishwasher and Kaylee offered to help. She worked on the utensils. I heard her mention that she needed to organize something but didn't pay too much attention to what she was doing (because I'm just that kind of Mom). Anyway, I went to grab a spoon while making lunch a couple of hours later and found the children's utensils looking like this:


I know that I have some OCD issues but I have really tried to not pass them on to the children. I have really tried to relax since having kids. But I think its genetic. Heaven help us.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

ashley you are a pro blogger these days! eli and jake need to play together soon.