Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lunch!!

Lately I have been so in love with my kids. Not that I don't always love them, I just have been enjoying them so much. (Am I a terrible mother? Please tell me I'm not the only one who has days where you just count minutes till bedtime and you hardly even look, really look, at your kids...) Everything they do and say cracks me up. For example, today, Eli and Kaylee were eating lunch after preschool and Eli was just covering himself with tomato sauce and he was shoving food in his mouth and it was pretty gross. But he was so cute and just enjoying his food, I couldn't resist a few pictures. Please note, the first one is graphic. Sorry!



He was just in the middle of asking for more. Yes, he does have more on his plate and still yogurt in his bowl. He just loves food.

Kaylee is much more lady like. But it's hard when you shove the whole thing in your mouth! We're working on it. ;)


Sorry about the lighting, I was too lazy to close the blinds on the doors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum what are they eating looks good. Pretty cute but I too am bias.

Mike and Angie Rockwood said...

In the last picture, Kaylee looks a lot like you Ashley!