Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kaylee

So yesterday we ran to Old Navy because the girls needed some new leggings and Old Navy has them on sale this week ($5, reg. $9.95, not bad). Anyway, this morning Kaylee, of course, had to wear some of the new leggings. She selected the pretty blue ones with the lace around the ankles. She took meticulous care getting dressed, let me do her hair and even brushed teeth without me reminding her. Then she said, "Mom, maybe one of the boys at school will be in love with me because of this", then she pointed to the lace around her ankles. I was speechless. So I offered to take her picture because, come on, she's cute! And, a little obsessed with boys. Yes, she's four.




Eli had to get in on the picture action too. Sorry, Emma had already gone to school. (Yes, in her new leggings.)

2 comments:

bgibb said...

Wait a minute! Is that all I need to get a boy to fall in love with me! A pair of leggings with lace around the ankles? Ha I'm officially on my way to old navy!

Martie said...

You have pretty darn adorable children!!