Friday morning after we got the girls off to school, Timothy took Eli all day and I began painting. For the last five years, our bedroom has been pretty well neglected. In our old house, with all of our other renovations, the master bedroom never got painted or decorated. It hasn’t bothered me, there were other rooms that needed more attention, kitchens, bathrooms, kids rooms, etc. It seems like there’s always another project requiring time and money. But this weekend, we did our room. When we moved in to this house a year ago, our bedroom walls were a sea foam green with gold drapes and vinyl sticker parquet floors. We didn’t change the floor (yet ;)…) but we painted over the green and *gasp* bought new drapes to actually match our bedding. We also changed up our dresser situation. It’s not completely done, there’s still some organizing and decorating to be done, pictures hung and things placed, but it feels sooo good. I actually want to hang out in there now!
If you need to see a before, I apologize but you’ll have to watch the video I took before we bought the house. The master bedroom is toward the end.
Afters
![IMG_0132[1] IMG_0132[1]](http://lh5.ggpht.com/-gI4NLTz0S7Q/UUZGEMOWMlI/AAAAAAAAC-M/koCmgdSP7T0/IMG_0132%25255B1%25255D%25255B5%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800)

3 comments:
looks awesome Ash... Did you get that thing off the wall?
B A U tiful. great job
NICE!---
mom allred
Post a Comment