I realize that Easter was a long time ago. I am still trying to figure out the new camera software and for some reason can’t seem to blog the pictures very well. Most of my recent posts have been directly from my phone, which is a really nice feature I learned how to use, but the pictures are not as awesome as what my new camera produces. Anyway, for Easter we went up to Mom and Dad’s and played with cousins, went to the temple, shot some guns, rode a tractor, dug for some buffalo bones, played some Just Dance, and had, of course, an Easter egg hunt. We had a great time!
I apologize for the number of collages. I just took too many pictures and wanted to show a little bit of everyone doing everything. The reason there are more pictures of Emma in front of the temple is because I was thinking about baptism stuff. Anyway, here’s a glimpse!
At the Meadows.
Dance Party!
Shooting, buffalo bone adventure, town Easter egg hunt.
Family Easter egg hunt.
Picnic at the temple.
1 comment:
I love, love, love the pictures!!!!
Post a Comment