Emma is 8 1/2. She is growing up so fast. This morning she was practicing piano and her song was challenging to her so she asked me for help. I struggled to help her! She has nearly surpassed me! She is a reading demon, she has really taken off and can be found curled up in the living room with a book (the Goofballs mysteries and Heidi Hecklebeck series are currently her favs). This morning Timothy decided it was time for her to make some pancakes. She often helps me in the kitchen but being that I am an overprotective worry wort, I don't usually let her work at the stove. Today she read the instructions, mixed up the batter, poured it into the pan and flipped them all by herself. So proud of her! Thanks for breakfast Emma!!
2 comments:
next time we are together... I want a pancake... good job Emma! grandma allred
you have made me want pancakes right now, guess I will have to wait until I come to your house.
oh...I am soooo hungry. gg
Post a Comment