Monday, May 14, 2007

A Much Needed Update

Well, we don't really have anything exciting to post right now. We're still waiting for baby to come, but hopefully, only for a few more days! We'll get pictures posted as soon as we have some!
Timothy started a new job on the first of the month. He is a counsellor (or case manager) at the Pre-Release Transition Center here. He absolutely loves it! And we love the hours! He is really excited to be able to actually be working in his field. He really liked FedEx, it really is a great company, but this has been his dream for years. I am happy for him to be able to do what he loves. Today starts his third week there and he already has five cases (that's five people who are working through the program. These are people who have committed a non-violent crime and have less than 24 months left on their sentence. They finish serving it at the center.). They seem to be impressed with him because they said they don't usually give cases until after someone's been there a month.
Anyway, I'll try to get a recent picture of Emma posted, but that's all of our news for now. Again, we'll get something up as soon as we have something exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I love your blogs.....now you have some exciting things to write about....if you only have time...hmmmm

Anonymous said...

emma looks like a wild woman, haha I love that! she is soo adorable.