Sunday, May 15, 2011

100th post!

That's kinda exciting, kinda depressing, because it took me six years of blogging to get to it. Oh well. Here's what's going on in our lives.








First, an update on my bunnies. We are down to two. I'm not sure where one went, our neighbors found the other in their garage. Unfortunately, he was already past revival point. *sob*. But the other two are getting bigger and staying out longer, getting more adventurous. That would probably explain why two are missing.

Next up, spring is here, I think (hope) to stay. We have been able to get outside and get some vitamin D. It has been awesome!! Also, we have a new addition at our home but I don't have pictures yet. Stay tuned and I'll get some soon!

Kaylee's birthday is on Tuesday but we had her party yesterday. She wanted a princess party but she also had to invite one little boy that she loves, so he was the prince, or knight. We weren't really sure which and it didn't really matter to him. The girls got their nails done.

We made tiaras, and a shield.

They played pin the crown on the princess, freeze dance (one of Kaylee's favorite games), opened some awesome presents (the girl has barbies coming out her nose!) and of course, cake and ice cream. I was a little slow with the camera so didn't get her blowing out the candles.


Happy Birthday beautiful baby!


In other news, I have discovered a new love that I am hoping to turn into a small home based business. I haven't registered my name yet or anything (so I won't tell you what it is...) but I will be making and selling cookie bouquets, like these.

This was my very first paid order for a baby shower, the baby's name, obviously was Ava.


A birthday bouquet for a friend.

And these were the 'goodie bags' for the kids after Kaylee's party.



I have way too much fun doing this and I absolutely love the way they look. Unfortunately for most of you, I'm not going to be shipping any time soon. I'd like to keep prices really reasonable and shipping makes it skyrocket.

Anyway, that's us recently.

5 comments:

John and Patty G said...

100 blogs amazing. I love Eli trying to hit the ball, he is a boy. the party looked fun, you are a good mom. Kaylee is a beauty.

John and Patty G said...

ps. love the cookies, they look wonderful and fun and I am sure they are delious.

John and Patty G said...

that would be delicous, i think??

Jennie n Jeff said...

you smell..'m still waiting for my cookies...

Brownies said...

Hey, haven't been here for a long time! Love you guys. Are you invited to my blog? dawn