Thursday, February 16, 2012

Eli

Well, since the last post was dedicated to my beautiful girls, I figured it would be okay to dedicate this one to my handsome man-child. Eli is definitely two now. He is fast, inventive and crazy. It has been especially hard to keep him reined in these last two weeks as I have been recovering from my appendectomy. But he sure is cute, and that makes up for it all. Kind of. Anyway, here's just a couple of pictures I've been quick enough to get this week.





Nothin's better than a box, some trucks and Daddy.


Having some technical difficulties turning this picture. I thought I had, but I guess not. Oh well. Eli loves to wear Kaylee's pink Dora shoes. Everywhere. And his lion hat. But now, he has to put it on himself and rarely allows adjustments.


Something weird is going on because I turned this one too. Anyway, found the kids like this yesterday while I was switching a load of laundry. Who knew a laundry basket could be so much fun? This little boy gets spoiled by his big sisters.

One more thing, for the past three years, Kaylee has been receiving speech therapy, for free, from the Scottish Rite (they're like the Shriner's only they offer speech instead of medical). Anyway, as some of you already know, I try to help out with their fundraisers as often and as much as I can. This week they had their annual pie auction. I had signed up to make a couple of pies a few weeks ago and by golly I'm not one to let a little surgery get in my way! Timothy was a huge help in making these beauties.


Chocolate Cream Pie with Strawberries. Mmmmm. I looked even better in person. Plus, it was made from scratch, which always makes everything better.


And Reese's Peanut Butter Pie. Yummm. Between the two of them we brought in around $150 for the clinic. Hooray for pie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

slice them up, they look YUMMY.

Anonymous said...

the pies...not the kiddies...well they look good too.

Anonymous said...

love your family, pies and blogs....thanks for the updates
mom Allred